Camping Rates & Policies at CarrollWoods
|Holiday Rate is $49 daily for the week of the holiday.|
Snowbird Package:Buy 4 months for $1,500.00* (Paid up front)
* electric will also be billed on monthly sites.
** Monthly sites only available after interview and with limited availability.
*Camping Rates Discounts for Camping Clubs – Recieve a 20% discount for 7 or more rigs. Covered pavilion area use is FREE! Ask us about group activities, local restaurants, and group options. 910-653-5538
Notice of cancellation must be received within seven days prior to planned arrival date to receive a refund. A full refund less a $10.00 service & mail charge will be granted to up to seven days before arrival date. We do give a night for night credit for cancellation for reservations cancellations that are less than one week. Credit must be used in the year it was issued.
No Cash refund is given to cancellation made within one week of reservation.
Carrollwoods RV Park a privately-owned camping resort. We are not a primary residence facility. Entrance onto campground property constitutes permission to Carrollwoods photograph the visitor while on the premises, and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without payment to the visitor
- All guests are required to check in at the Cellar before setting up on a campsite or moving to another site.
- All visitors are required to check in at the Cellar Office before entering the campground.
- All vehicles must display parking pass at all times.
- Pets are welcome here at Carrollwoods on leashes. Please clean up after your pet.
- Pets are not allowed in any cottages.
- The speed limit for our park is 5 MPH.
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM.
- Smoking or vaping is not allowed inside any cottages, restrooms, pool areas or other common area buildings.
- Please do not ride golf carts or bikes after dark unless they are equipped with headlights and taillights.
- Swimming is not allowed in ponds.
- Boats, kayaks & canoes are not allowed in ponds.
- All Fishing is Catch & Release ONLY.
- Alcoholic beverages are restricted to campsites only.
- Campfires are permitted in grills or fire rings only.
- Please do not move tables, cut trees, or trash sites.
- Late Check-in Fee (after 6 PM) is $20
- No Check in after 8 PM (we are a wooded park and after dark parking Campers maybe unsafe).
- Sunday Check-In Fee is $25 only between 1-5PM and with special permission
For safety reasons, we do not allow fireworks, go-carts, or mini-bikes. Golf carts are welcome with drivers over 16 and insurance.
Parking on the campsite is limited to one camping unit and two vehicles per site. (One small tent is allowed). All vehicles must be parked on a campsite, not in mulch or on the campground road. An overflow parking lot is available. Extra vehicles must be registered at the office.
Our ability to operate any and all amenities and/or activities is contingent on weather, park occupancy, maintenance needs and updates, and other factors. We do not guarantee all amenities will operate 100% of the time. Hours of operation may vary.